Call for Papers
APBC2019 invites high quality original full papers on any topic related to Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. The submitted papers must have
not been published or under the consideration for publication in any other journal or conference with formal proceedings.
Papers are solicited on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Sequencing and genotyping technology and applications
- Gene regulation, transcriptomics and epigenomics
- Comparative and evolutionary genomics
- Epigenetics and population genetics
- RNA and protein analyses
- Network biology and systems biology
- Complex disease and cancer genetics
- Submission Deadline:
The submission for APBC2019 was closed on 2018-08-07 at 00:00 GMT.
- Author Notification:
September 18, 2018
- Final Version Due:
October 25, 2018
Best paper awards:
- All accepted papers will have to be presented by one of the authors at the conference.
- Accepted papers will be invited to be published in BMC Bioinformatics, BMC Genomics, BMC Systems Biology, IEEE/ACM TCBB and
Computational Biology and Chemistry following each journal's publication policy.
Abstract-only (Poster) submission
- One best paper award and one best student paper award will be given.